1.2.3/1.2.5/1.2.7 Audio description for prerecorded video (part 2)

When I posted my previous post, asking for a volunteer to do be my audio description voice, I wasn't sure whether anyone would even read it, never mind volunteer. I was so excited when a friend on Twitter contacted me and her daughter, Alice had offered to record the audio tracks. 

I have to say, she has a really good voice for audio work and I think the finished product is really good! I was surprised at how easy it was to do. I just dragged Alice's audio files, which she had recorded from my last blog and named very logically, onto a new audio track in the time line. I had to increase the audio gain to make her clips a little louder but the quality was such that this was fine and didn't cause any problems with extra noise. 

Anyway, enough of me. Here is the final version with audio description:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For anyone who's ever wondered what's inside a computer

Articulate 360 - Storyline

PFD Accessibility - fixing tags and reading order