Completion of a tough job
So what have I learned from this quick win that took almost a year?
1. Ask more questions at the beginning.
Before I begin any new projects, I want to be 100% sure that the client knows exactly what the project is about and can communicate that to me. Vague ideas aren't a good starting point. I want to know:
- What is the subject?
- Who (specifically) is it aimed at?
- What do they want learners to learn?
- What behaviour changes do they want to see as a result?
- Why has this piece been commissioned right now?
- Is it connected to other projects?
- What has triggered this project?